3.01.2017

A day at Senckenberg Museum

To me, visiting museum is one of my favorite activities besides watching films.

According to google, the Senckenberg Museum is one of the largest National History Museum in Germany and exhibits the biodiversity of life and evolution of organisms as well as the change of planet earth over million years. And I've been wanting to visit this museum ever since I moved to Wiesbaden. So, Nure and I have been decided on our first week of holiday to visit this museum. We met at Frankfurt Train Station and took U-Bahn to get there. It only costs 4,5€ for Students. 
I can say that the museum is extremely huge because it took 4 hours for us to look around the exhibitions. It always gave us goosebumps when me moved from one section to another one. My favorite section is the prehistoric section on the ground floor where groups of dinosaurs are displayed.
It was a nice experience though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment